Contact and Proposal
We are always keen to evaluate new ideas and opportunities.
Please send an executive summary of your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quickly let you know our level of interest.
AME Ventures is continuously seeking for the best talents to strength its team.
Investment Associate – stage
AME Ventures is an investment holding focusing on growth companies. The principals of AME Ventures have a strong track record in early stage investments, with over 40 companies in many sectors and many countries, with several IPOs and trade sales.
All sectors are considered for investment, main driver of selection is growth potential. Current areas of focus are very diverse: service sector companies, technology applied to design companies and renewable energy, in particular solar where AME Ventures is active also through the controlled company Solar Ventures – Solar Energy Independent Power Producer and Developer.
AME Ventures is seeking for an Investment Associate for a stage position of 4-6 months. The Investment Associate will work closely with the principals in the scouting and assessment of new investments, including start-ups, growth companies and specific projects.
The selected candidate will be part of a very dynamic and entrepreneurial team with strong background in venture capital, private equity and project financing. He will have direct exposure to all aspects of investment cycle, including the relationship with external advisors and target companies. The candidate will also support the principals in the management of the corporate budget and the budget of the already active investments.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a master degree in economics/business administration/engineer;
- 2-3 years working experience in related industry(investment funds, corporate banking, M&A advisory, new investments valuation);
- Strong interest for renewable energy and other hi-growth sectors;
- Open to work in multi-cultural teams, curios for emerging markets;
- Basic knowledge of company and investment valuation;
- Outstanding skills in financial modelling;
- Strong commitment to results, with flexible and autonomous approach in completing the tasks assigned;
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and strong business acumen;
- Strong communication skills, both oral/writing;
Fluent in English and Italian; additional languages will be considered a plus.
If you are interested, please contact us:
AME Ventures srl
Galleria San Babila, 4b
20122 Milano – Italy